At Sundus Ibrahim Bin- Mansour Barri EST Commercial (The Vegan Dinosaur) (www.vegandinosaur.com), we respect the privacy of our users. This privacy statement details the personal information we collect, how we use your information, and our legal basis for processing your information.
2- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
2.1- Information you give to us
When you purchase through our website, we collect some personally identifiable information such as name, phone number, and address. The legal basis for this processing is your consent and our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business.
You are required to provide us with information to use our services. Please do not supply any other person's personal data to us, unless we prompt you to do so.
2.2- Information we collect automatically
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information."
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include a unique anonymous identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visithttp://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons," "tags," and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information."
3.1- What is Cookie?
A "cookie" is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
- Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
Cookies are either:
- Session cookies: These are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page, but they do not collect any personal data from your computer
- Persistent cookies: A persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer, and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and/or service, and, therefore, cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources, and see which parts of the Site are most popular.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
4- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information in the following ways:
- to respond to your queries and requests;
- to send you messages;
- to understand statistical data about user browsing actions and patterns, which does not personally identify you.
- to ensure that content from our Sites is presented most effectively for you and your computer;
- notify you every now and again about important changes to the Sites or our services;
- to administer, support, improve, optimise and develop our Sites (including any advertising present on our Sites);
- to enable us to provide our services to you and to process your orders for specific goods and/or services;
- to produce reports on our customers' preferences, interests, and buying habits (these reports will not identify you in any way); and
- for security purposes.
5- PAYMENT SERVICES
We use third-party payment services to bill you through an online account payment. Correspondingly, all transactions are secured as our partners-payment providers use SSL encryption protection. Therefore, all payment information is stored encrypted, and We do not store your payment information on our servers.
6- SUBSCRIPTION TO OUR NEWSLETTERS
On the website of the Vegandinosaur.com, users are allowed to subscribe to our enterprise's newsletter. The input mask used for this purpose determines what personal data are transmitted, as well as when the newsletter is ordered from the controller.
The Vegandinosaur.com informs its customers and business partners regularly by means of a newsletter about enterprise offers. The data subject may only receive the enterprise's newsletter if (1) the data subject has a valid email address and (2) the data subject registers for the newsletter shipping. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address registered by a data subject for the first time for newsletter shipping, for legal reasons, in the double-opt-in procedure. This confirmation email is used to prove whether the owner of the email address as the data subject is authorized to receive the newsletter.
During the registration for the newsletter, we also store the IP address of the computer system assigned by the Internet service provider (ISP) and used by the data subject at the time of the registration, as well as the date and time of the registration. The collection of this data is necessary in order to understand the (possible) misuse of the email address of a data subject at a later date, and it, therefore, serves the aim of the legal protection of the controller.
The personal data collected as part of a registration for the newsletter will only be used to send our newsletter. In addition, subscribers to the newsletter may be informed by email, as long as this is necessary for the operation of the newsletter service or a registration in question, as this could be the case in the event of modifications to the newsletter offer, or in the event of a change in technical circumstances. There will be no transfer of personal data collected by the newsletter service to third parties. The data subject may terminate the subscription to our newsletter at any time. The consent to the storage of personal data, which the data subject has given for shipping the newsletter, may be revoked at any time. For the revocation of consent, a corresponding link is found in each newsletter. It is also possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time directly on the website of the controller or to communicate this to the controller in a different way.
7- INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We may also use your information to notify you of our services and our exciting new offers if you have either requested marketing communications from us or consented to receive marketing communications when you registered for one of our services. If you do not want to receive such marketing communications, please tick the appropriate box on the relevant Site's registration page. You may opt-out of receiving such marketing communications at any time by following the instructions below.
We may permit selected third-party partners or affiliates of ours to provide you with information about their products and services, which may be of interest to you, as long as you have consented to receive marketing communications from our selected third parties for such purposes.
You may opt-out from receiving marketing communications at any time by notifying us in writing, contacting us at [emal here], or by following the procedure to 'unsubscribe' that is specified in any marketing email that you receive.
8- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our Site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10- CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Please note that the Site is designed to be used by or collect any personally identifiable information from individuals under the age of 18.
11- YOUR CONSENT
Questions, comments, and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to Us at;
4072 Abo Ali,
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
CANCELLATION & REFUND
For your satisfaction, we ensure that you always get food delivery according to your requirements. Our return and refund policy enhance the trust of our customers in our determination.
1- WRONG ORDER
Our management team ensures that you get the right food delivered at your place. However, if you get the wrong order delivered, then, you can simply contact us and let us know. We can make suitable changes in the transactions and provide the right food.
2- BAD FOOD
Though we always prepare our food with the freshest ingredients, we feel that it is our responsibility to provide assurance regarding the bad food. If you feel that the food is in bad quality, call us and let us know. We will take care of the inconvenience and provide you with suitable refunds.
3- CANCELLATION OF THE ORDER
We are unable to provide refunds for the return of the food. Also, if you cancel the order after the food has been prepared, the cancellation is not acceptable. If customer wishes to cancel the plan, they have to initiate the cancellation request and their plan will be cancelled after 48 hours. For more information, you should contact us.
4- REFUND POLICY
If customer cancels a plan, then we will refund them based on the number of days left of thier subscribed plan. For example, if customer cancels thier monthly plan with 15 days reminaing, then we will calculate the price of the remianing 15 days and refund will be initiated.
CONTACT US TO ASK YOUR QUERIES
Our management team is always there to answer all your questions as regards returns and refunds. We want to make sure that you receive the best quality food and enjoy at your own place. And you can help us in doing that.
Delivery & Shipping
Please read the important shipping information below before ordering to ensure packages arrive in optimal condition. Packages not shipped as per instructions below are sent at your own risk!
1. All packages are delivered as described, and we ensure timely delivery on all orders.
2. If you are NOT home to receive the packages at the time of delivery, we STRONGLY suggest having the order shipped to your work location, or, to a family member/friend/neighbor who can take the packages in and put them into proper cold storage immediately on arrival.
3. all deliveries will be delivered daily per subscription exculding weekends
4. By clicking the checkbox on the product page prior to adding it to your cart, you confirm that you have read our policies, and accept all risk in shipping this package to you in the event that you choose not to ensure timely refrigeration upon arrival. If you do not ensure proper handling upon arrival, we cannot offer any replacements or reimbursements for packages that have spent excessive time in heat en route to their destination.
NOTE: Due to the nature of the package, shipments are sent without a signature required to avoid excessive periods in the carrier's possession. It is therefore very important that you ship to a location where someone will be there to receive it. We recommend you ship to work locations or a neighbor who is often home.